RBI/ FEMA/ Industry Standards
The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) is an Act of the Parliament of India “to consolidate and amend the law relating to foreign exchange with the objective of facilitating external trade and payments and for promoting the orderly development and maintenance of foreign exchange market in India”.
Managing compliances under FEMA has to be done extremely carefully due to the sensitive nature of transactions. Our experts are equipped to handle any issue which comes up with compliances relating to RBI and FEMA.
- Approval for Opening of Branch Offices, Liaison office or Project office in India
- Certifications under FEMA and RBI Guidelines
- Filing of Annual Return of ‘Foreign Liabilities and Assets
- Incorporation of Foreign Companies in India
- Filing of FC-GPR, FC-TRS etc.
- Compliances related to ECBs